Network Improvements / Cost Reductions:
- Strategic Planning:
Short and long term strategic planning and development of migration strategies based upon meeting the business mission, goals and objectives of the organization.
- Existing Network Analysis & Optimization:
Documentation, analysis and optimization of systems currently in place to yield highest operating efficiency at lowest possible cost.
- Cost Avoidance / Cost Reduction:
Implementation of management tools and network reconfiguration to reduce operating costs and minimize future increases.
Development of design strategies and application of proven technologies yielding cost efficient networks completed on schedule and within budget.
Preparation of bid documents, solicitation of bidders, management of pre- and post-bid activities.
Engineering and financial analysis of proposals and bids, recommendations for award.
Construction management, liaison with vendors and contractors, inspection, acceptance and performance testing.
Planning and development of operations and maintenance strategies.
Planning & Analysis:|
- Existing Network Technical and Operational Analysis & Optimization
- Strategic Short & Long Term Planning
- Cost Containment Strategies
- Network Planning, Design & Construction Management
- Right-of-Way Leasing / Revenue Generation
- Fiber Optic Networks
- Enterprise Networks (LAN/WAN)
- Network Management
- Systems Integration & Interface
- Digital Microwave / Infrared
- SCADA, Security and Safety Systems
- Video Networks
- Data Communications
- Telephone and Voice Systems
- Public Address / Information Systems